Friday, July 29, 2011

The Awkward First Post

The introduction on a blog, much like meeting someone in person for the first time, can be uncomfortable and even boring at times. While staring off into space and shifting you weight may occur, you're also secretly hoping that someone will intervene. That intervention will take place with the second post so just bare with me for a few minutes.

My name is Carley, I'm married to my high school sweetheart Matt and we have 3 stressful wonderful boys. The twins Hunter and Tanner are 4 and enjoy pushing buttons daily. Then there's my baby, my sweet little piglet Blake who is now 2 and I'm relearning the terrible two's all over again! We also have 2 dogs (a gigantic chocolate lab and a teeny tiny corgi puppy), a rabbit and 4 3 fish. All with exception of Gunner (lab) and Jake (corgi) have been named by Hunter. Jax the rabbit and the fish Stick, Go Fish and Mickey Mouse.

Our family endures a lot in our day to day life. Much of which I will share with you, along with recipes and anything dealing with sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment